Thursday 21 February 2013

Hi folks, I keep wondering what next. Last two weeks I was having trouble with my computer security. This week my phone isn't working. I have been off since Tuesday night, I have reported it too Sky and they checked and said it was a fault on BT.  I rang them yesterday from my mobile , that cost me a fortune. They said they would ring me back today between 2 and 3 pm Needless to say that didn't happen. I can't afford to keep ringing them. I am just hoping that some BT man is working away to get me reconnected. If I'm not back on by weekend I am going to be hopping mad.
 I have been busy this week making some cards. It's Maddisons Birthday next week. she'll be 5years old. I decided to make her a Princess card. I have used a Kanban card that I have ages for the background. I then made a carriage from a Anna Marie template and stuck some net in the windows. I also stuck beading around the door and across the top of the carriage. I stamped my new stamp up from Crafters Companion, I think she is adorable. I coloured her with promarkers. I have added a swirl to finish off the top of the carriage and added gems. also flowers that I made to the wheels.
This next card I used an inklined  image coloured it with promarkers then cut it all out before putting a shadow around it. I embossed the strip across the middle  then added pearls, gems and candy to finish.

This next two cards I have been using some stamps I have had a few years. One was with a Sugar Nellie image and the other a Adorables by Jayne Nesterenko. The first was coloured with coloured pencils and the second with promarkers. I have used varies Marianne and Spellbinders dies to frame the images.






Hope  you are all having a good week. I'm going to be busy tomorrow baking. I promised Maddi that I would make her some cake pops covered with chocolate and hundreds and thousands. She's having a Birthday party on Sunday and I said I would take them to the party with me for all her friends. She is
supposed to be decorating them with me on Saturday. So that means the kitchen and both of us will be covered in chocolate and sprinkles. Hopefully will remember to take some pics to show you. Have a great weekend. Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful collection of cards Chris - and Maddison's card is just fabulous - she'll love it I'm sure. Hope you have fun making the cake pops.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet Maddison loved her birthday carriage card! It's my Granddaughter, Alexa's 5th birthday in three weeks time too. Doesn't time fly? I'd best get my skates on to make her card but it won't be as appropriate as yours. Alexa loves anything to do with princesses too.

    Your other cards are gorgeous too and your colouring of the images is lovely.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete