Friday 15 February 2013

Hi folks , just got time for a quick post before I have to go to a funeral. I have just made a quickish card from a image I coloured ages ago. Have used my Marianne dies that I just love. and used a punch for the flowers.
The next card I made yesterday using a couple of new dies I picked up last week with my friend Pat. It is using part of a Crafters Companion set of card toppers that I got with some stamps last year.

Wishing you all a great weekend. I know I'll have a busy one, my Grandaughter is coming and my son is working one of the nights that he usually doesn't. So it will be Nana and Grandad to the bedtime duties. We will have fun and cuddles. Happy crafting. Love and Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris
    lovely couple of cards, hope you enjoyed your fun weekend with your grand daughter. Such a pretty image on your first card...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Chris. I love how you make such good use of your lovely dies.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete