Thursday 19 May 2011

Brayering.


Today I thought I'd show you a  couple of quick cards I made with my brayer. My son was asleep in my craftroom and I only had a few limited things on my table downstairs. I just went for it to see what I could come up with, I was quite pleased with the results. I had  2 dye ink pads , white and black card. Glue , and old birthday card, 3 stamps and foil, scissors and mica powder.
Thanks for dropping by. All your comments are really appreciated. Happy crafting Hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. these are Lovely Chris... Great brayering (is that a real word? :o)
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely work with the brayer here - two very different but great cards with your limited supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Chris, WOW these are beautiful, love the colours you used, you've made beautiful cards here. I'm going to have to get my brayer out I can see a play time coming up, Thanks for the inspiration, hugs :0) xxx

    ReplyDelete