Saturday 7 May 2011

Good evening, just thought I squeeze a quick post in to show you some cards I made the other day. This one is using craftwork cards paper. I just love these papers. The second is a mans card from free papers in Making cards for men magazine. I've made this to post to Dad for his birthday. When he was a young man of 21 he drove the Orient Express, so I think he'll love this card. I just love making easel cards at the moment. Happy crafting to you all hope your having a great weekend. Hugs x chrisB

4 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards and I'm sure the one with the train will be much appreciated. The colours are good on the Paris one. You are right - easel cards are fun to make for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great crds Chris... Your dad will love the train! I've never made an easel card... must have a go.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, These are really lovely, a beautiful Paris inspired card for a lady and a very masculine card, just perfect:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete