Sunday 29 May 2011



Hello, hope your all having a great weekend out there. I have had a very busy one up to now, but hooray for an extra day of work tomorrow. I have managed to fit in a bit of quick crafting.  I am starting to make cards for a friend as part of her christmas present. She sends loads of cards out during a year. She loves my cards and loves that I make lots of different ones for her, some just to write notes in and others as birthday cards etc. I usually make her about 30 to 40 all different. I have made two Tatty teddy and a fairy card.
Sorry my pictures  a re a bit rubbish again. I never seem to get the lighting right. Have a good day tomorrow. Have fun everyone and happy crafting. Hugs x ChrisB

5 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is good, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea for a gift to a friend. These cards are lovely and I'm sire she will love them. Enjoy your day off - it is raining stedily here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about my typos in the message - fingers not awake yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Chris I esp. like the colours of the last one.
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a good idea for a present Chris! Love the delicate teddy ones

    ReplyDelete