Monday 2 July 2012

I got up this morning and thought right I will go and try and get some exercise, I managed to  do my little walk down the slip road and back up my street. . My feet are terrible all the time but I won't let it beat me. I've been told that this can last up to at least twelve months or even longer to go or sometimes never. It never stopped raining all the time but I won't let it beat me. I am determined to get a bit further  each week.
I did some ironing this afternoon that's been sat there looking at me all weekend. So tomorrow I am hoping to play abit.
I managed to finish off my other Christmas card for you to see. I printed the jolly snowman off an old cd of Michelle Marsdens.  The border was embossed then cut with one of my new edgabilities. The snowflakes I cut with Spellbinders then used a quickie glue pen and glittered them. Glitted the image and added some red gems
See you soon happy crafting Hugs xChrisB

5 comments:

  1. It must have been so very difficult for you going on that walk - and in the rain too - you are such a courageous lady, and I sincerely hope that your feet do recover far quicker than they predict.

    I forgot to ask who were those lovely people in yesterday's post. Are they your husband, you and your friend? It was such a lovely photo

    You put me to shame - you've made yet another Christmas card - it's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine I really admire your determination and not allowing your illness to get in your way. You're so brave.

    Your card is lovely. I love the cheery snowman. Have a nice crafting day tomorrow.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done making that painful walk yesterday. You are such a brave and determined lady. I too hope that not only your feet - but your whole body recovers quickly.
    Hugs
    Beryl xx
    p.s. Love the snowman - don't want to see any outside for a while yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy little snowman! Well done for persevering with your walking - determination and positive attitude is the way to go. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your spirit christine and well done you for not letting things get you down...just like your gorgeous happy snowman...sending big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete