Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sunny day

Hi , we have something round and yellow up in the sky don't quite believe it.  Ah I remember now it's the sunshine. I hope some of you  out there have it to.
I  was out for a walk before it dissappeared. Then back in to do some crafting. I made a quick birthday card for my friends birthday tomorrow. Oops forgot to take a picture of that one.
I have been commissioned to make two silver wedding cards. I have made the first one using a floral wreath by Woodware.  I decided to make it in Lilac and Silver. The picture's haven't turned out well. I think it's  because of the silver mirror. I also used my edgeabilities and a Marianne Die
I also made two more Christmas cards a few days ago.

 I heard the very sad news that Robert from Once upon a stamp passed away yesterday. He was a lovely fun person. He will be sadly missed.



Hope you are having a good week. Happy crafting. Hugs x ChrisB

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Chris - you 'sound' great and it's lovely to see you out and about.

    We had hailstones here which settled on the lawn covering it like frozen golf balls !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only heard about Robert in the last hour - very sad news - he will be greatly missed.
    Your silver wedding cards are gorgeous and well done for getting another coupe of Christmas cards done. I don't have so many to make this year since the split so no rush for me at the moment.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey christine...looks like you are back in the crafty swing...lots of gorgeous makes...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby makes xxx hope you doing okay xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris, Sorry I've not stopped by in an age but almost full time child minding one of my granddaughters plus keeping a watchful eye on Mum has left me with very little online or crafting time (or energy) so I keep getting way behind on my favourite blogs.

    Your cards are stunning as always and I bet the anniversary card will be treasured. I'm sure most of my Christmas cards will end up bought ones which is disgraceful really but unless my present routine changes I don't think I'm going to have time to make many. Still you never know.......

    Big Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete