Tuesday 3 July 2012

Play day

Hi yesterday I said I was going to have a play day today. Wouldn't you just know it I overslept. I couldn't get to sleep again  until about 3.30 so only woke up at 10.30am.
By the time I had got washed and dressed, done my exercises been for my walk. I t was past dinner time. I also had to make a couple of phone calls about benefits that took ages, it was 3 o.clock. before I knew it.
Never mind I did get to play a little while as hubby made our tea and washed up. I made another Christmas card. I used a Bild malarna stamp called Mimosa with candles. I decided to paper piece her and used promarkers to finish her off. I also masked her and stamp a christmas tree behind her as well as stmping some little parcels. I added jewels and glitter to finish. I used X cut ovel dies to make the easel card. I hope you have managed to have a play. Happy crafting. Hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant - it's sor original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty shape and gorgeous colours Chris, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured - love that you masked it and stamped the tree behind.Very effective. I had longer to play than you today but spent too much time on the pc as usual. Hope you get a better sleep tonight.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete