Sunday 1 July 2012

Hello my crafty friends I hope you have had a good week and a lovely weekend. At last I can say" hurrah" no more waiting for ambulances, my treatment is over. I have to go back to Bolton  in 6 weeks to be seen and signed off.
A couple of weeks ago I had a lovely surprise a couple of very good friends who I had not seen for about 10years rang and said they were coming visiting me. We had a lovely time catching up with all the news. They bought me some lovely flowers so here is a picture.
I have managed some crafting this Friday and Saturday so I started my christmas cards. My best friend also took me out yesterday so we managed to get some crafty goodies.



Hugs x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news Christine! Your cards are gorgeous!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely fabulous news Chris - how thrilled and relieved am I - for you. And you've already started on your Christmas cards - what a trooper! You are one amazing lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris. I'm so pleased for you that the treatment is over and you can get on with life as you plan it and not the hospital. It's lovely to see the photo if you and your friends too. Good to see you've started on your Christmas cards - and lovely they are too. Have a good week and make sure you have some special 'me' time.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased to hear that your treatment is over - really good news. Well done for starting on your Christmas cards - love these two.

    ReplyDelete