Tuesday 2 April 2013

Hi hope everyone had a happy easter and didn't eat to much chocolate. I can't believe I haven't posted since last Thursday. The weeks are going fast, I just wish we could have some warmer days.
I did manage to make a bunch of cards yesterday, and I made one card this afternoon. I got a new cd  and a new die so was itching to play with them. This first card I printed of the cd and it is so easy as they print out as a stepper card and layer page. I stamped over the background paper with a script stamp, and the topper and sentiment with a swirl stamp. I used brilliance gold ink so it is very sutle. I added glitter to finish and pearls.
I have to apologies my photo's are rubbish tonight and I just haven't time to retake them.
My next card I wanted the vintage look and I decided to make a shaped card. I used kraft card and used a template for the shape. I inked with gathered twig ,used a check paper from cd, a postcard, doily which were all inked. Then I used my new die which I cut up and re arranged to fit my card. I also added ribbon and pins.
The next card uses another of the postcards on top of some stamping with flitter glue. I used Sheena Douglas's Poppy stamp. The large poppy was made out of an old envelope and a punch I have had years. I also punched some ferns for leaves and added black pearls.
My 4th card is alo using the same cd. I printed a topper and a sheet of backing paper. I cut out my favourite die in White and also a corner die four times.  Made three roses from scraps of the backing papers I had used before used a spellbinder die and cut 4 shapes out to substitue for leaves for a change. I then used my tonic die again but really chopped it down
to nearly nothing then re added the buds in a different place.
My last card is a house mouse card from Joanna sheen Cd. Just love what those little mice get up to.

Hope you are all having fun what ever you are getting up to.Thanks for dropping by. See you soon. Love and hugs x ChrisB

1 comment:

  1. Chris what a gorgeous bunch of cards! Love those meeces, of course, but what a stunning collection from your new CD, what is it please? The colours of the iris are just fab, aren't they?
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete