Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hi folks nearly halfway through another week,  managed to make four cards today. I've been inking and stamping and still full of ink. My big box of cards that I'm trying to build up for presents is rather lacking in mens card so thought I would try to make one of those first.  I stamped , inked and embossed my backing paper with creative expression stamps. Stamped and embossed the main image and added abit of die cuttine and layered it up.
The next two cards were made with some decoupage, ink and doily and flowers. I inked the sky in the hexagon card. These were all from a set that were free with a subscription from my daughter.

My last card is decoupaged and has an aperature cut in it and I embossed the wood grain stamp behind and stamped and embossed the feathers. The wood grain is a Kaislercraft stamp and the feathers are a Sheena Douglas stamp. I thought this card would work for a man or a woman's card.
Well I'm abit tired tonight and my eye is still sore and very itchy so I'm ready for bed.
Thanks for dropping by it's much appreciated. Happy crafting. Hugs x ChrisB

1 comment:

  1. Super selection of cards Chris. I think you're right about the last one very unisex. Love the ones with the little Gipsy caravan.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete