Thursday 18 April 2013

Sorry I've not been around again, I started with a bad eye just before I went to the Leigh show and it's still very painful. Have had two trips to the doctors this week. Now I have to go to the Hospital on Saturday morning.
I have been crafting but it's been a struggle at times. I made a couple of cards last week, the first uses a new stamp from the show Birdsong by Justrite.
This other card uses the Die I used on my gatefold card previously. I die cut it and embossed then turned it around and did it on the other side of my card. Wrapped it with lace to match and embellished it with diecuts ans Cosmic shimmer glue pearls.
The rest of the pictures are all part of a gift and Birthday card for my friend who's birthday is at the end of the month. I have made a box of notelets and a box with notepad and pen.

If your still with me I'm sorry for some reason blogger as duplicated one and put them out of order.  See you soon. Off to rest my weary eye, take care hugs x ChrisB

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and a fabulous gift you've made there for your friend. I'm sure she'll love it. Glad you managed to craft despite the problems with your eye. Hope they can sort it out for you at the hospital.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete