Thursday 4 April 2013

I am still trying to make a dent in the big card kit that my friend bought me last year. Managed to make three cards  started out with a apron card.
Then made two mens cards with clock images. The first I used an acetate front the second one I went for a gatefold card.


I am off to the Sincerly Yours show at Leigh on Saturday with my friends. I am really looking forward to it.
I woke up with a sore eye this morning so I had to go to Tescoes to get some cream for it. I hope it starts going a bit better by then. It's driving me mad at the minute.
Waiting for my son to finish in the bathroom then I can go and have a long soak before bed. Take care . Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are so elegant...mine usually look like an explosion in an ink factory! Hope you manage to get to your stash soon!! Thank you for all your kind comments, they are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That apron card is such a clever shape, never seen this one before. Hope you had a good time at the show and enhanced your stash of course :)
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete