Tuesday 8 October 2013

Hi hope you have had a good day. I went to the dentist just for a check up, but unfortunately have to go back tomorrow to have a back tooth out. Ouch!!! can't say I'm looking forward to that. I always have trouble with the injections to numb my gum they never work, I usually end up having about four of them. I have got in quick so I shouldn't moan, I don't know yet if I will have to have chemo so they pushed me in for tomorrow just in case.
On a lighter note I am looking forward to going out with my friends on Saturday. Six of us are off to the Sincerely show at Leigh, so it will be nice to take my mind of things for a while and have a good natter. Hopefully I might be able to treat myself to something nice, I think I will have to walk around most of the day with blinkers on as there will be so many goodies to look at.
As promised I have done my photo of my card so here it is.

I have used my lovely curved spellbinder borders and I used my build a snowflake dies which are also spellbinders dies.
Happy crafting. Love and hugs x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. I love these latest border dies - so effective. You asked about Clover patterns - available from Quilt Direct, Create and Craft and e-bay of course. Just Google Clover bag patterns and you will find them - several available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - those curvy borders are gorgeous and so effective on this lovely red and white design. Hope the extraction goes smoothly - never a nice thing to have to deal with. I think you'll deserve some extra treats on Saturday to compensate.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card Chris! Love the crisp red and white and those borders are so pretty. Hope the extraction went ok. I have to admit I'm terrified of the dentist full stop, but particularly extractions having had a couple of bad experiences. I too have a problem with anaesthetics not working with normal dosages. Trouble is they give you lots more and you end up frozen for hours, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chris. So sorry to hear about your health news. Let's hope they sort you out and you're back to full health as soon as possible. I hate the dentist so I reckin you're VERY brave and deserve a badge! Love the card. Have a great time at the show. Hugs. Pam x

    ReplyDelete