Thursday 24 October 2013

Where did this week go? Gosh can't believe it's Thursday night already.
I went to Christies Hospital for a Ct scan on Monday. I was on hospital transport so didn't get home until 7.30pm . Tuesday was spent doing some washing  and cooking. Then Yesterday I had to go to Bolton One to see the Orthapedic department to try and get some relief for my feet. We also had Maddison for tea when I got home.
Today I did some ironing then sat and sewed a cardigan together that I have been knitting for myself for the past 6 months.It's taken me so long as I could only do a bit at a time as it hurts my fingers after a bit. I t was 5 strands of very fine yarn mixed together.
I've also been out for a short walk this afternoon as the sun was shining. I feel I need to make the most of each day and try to keep busy. It helps to take my mind off things.
I have just one card to show you. It's a card shape that Jodie from Tonic was demonstrating on the Tv one day last week.. Hope you like it. I just kept it simple.

Maddison  will be with us again after school, so the crafting will have to go on the back burner until at least Sunday.
Thanks for dropping by. Have a good weekend everyone. Happy crafting. Love and hugs x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. I like Tonic dies and watch Jody's demos when I can. This is a great card shape which I've yet to try. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Chris. The image is fabulous with the black base card. You certainly have a full and busy life at the moment - even if some of the journeys you could do without.
    I managed to cut the grass yesterday - good job as it's yucky again today.
    Love and hugs
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such an amazing woman Christine - I truly admire you.

    This card is just fantastic - I love the oval - is that made from a die - or did you have a kit. It is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Chris. Very chic and dramatic. If that was made with a die ............ I want it!

    I ditto Lottie's first sentence ..... you are an inspiration not only with your beautiful cards but in life!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete