Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hi, hope your week is going ok.   Mine is so far, have been busy crafting. I  have been making a couple of boxes for a couple of my daughters Christmas gifts. I was going to post them tonight but the picture was all blurred. So will try again tomorrow hopefully.
Instead I have some cards the first one is a shop window card for topping up my box. I made a couple of these a bit ago but decided to make them smaller this time.

I've also made a special 90th Birthday card. The picture is rubbish the mirror card is making everything look a double image ghost look. Also it showing up white speckles when in real life there are none. which is very strange. The inside image is not showing all the gentle glittering on the flowers either.


The last card I have made for my daughters birthday. It doesn't show the shimmer up on the light from the window. I hope she likes it. I find making cards for her a
bit of a challenge as she's not girly girly at all.

Well thats all for tonight, I'm off to check some blogs to see what you've been up too. See you soon . Take care. Love and crafty hugs. x ChrisB

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you've been busy - great cards, especially the shop window one. There are some great images on the CD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly amazing Christine - you have such a talent for making unique and beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - gorgeous cards Chris. The bottom one is like one of the projects we did at a Sheena workshop - so I know how much the bling shows in the right light.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous set of cards Chris and I bet your daughter loved hers. It's my favourite in this post.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete