Thursday 23 May 2013

Birds and Lace

Hello hope your all well. I have had a busy day today, shopping, washing, cutting OH hair, making tea and making  a card. Feeling rather tired now. I'd better get on with it before I fall asleep.
I was rummaging about in one of my craft drawers when I came across a piece of remnant card from another project. It had some lovely vintage birds. So thought I would stop on the vintage theme and make another card. I inked with weathered wood added a tag, inked music paper and some letters and lace. Hope you like it.

We have had sunshine and showers here to day but it's been really cold. It says the same for the weekend. Hope it's nicer were ever you are. Just in case I don't get chance to get on here tomorrow. Enjoy your bank holiday weekend. Crafty Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. Well done for using up this beautiful scrap - such a pretty card. Sun and showers here but so cold too I've been wearing my winter coat!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Chris - well done for making good use of your crafty stash.
    Cold here too - and the gardren is screaming for some attention but it's too wet to do anything.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete