Wednesday 22 May 2013

Diecuts and Lace

Evening everyone I've used Diecuts and Lace to go abit Vintage. I have loads of lovely lace pieces and thought I would try and use one today. I also wanted to use my lovely Heartfelt Blossom diecut. I also used an image that one of my crafty friends kindly sent me yesterday from a lovely bundle of images. Add to that some metal embellishments, flowers and Gilding wax the other image and backing paper are from  the Vintage Making cards special.

I have also manged to make two other cards still running on my mens theme. They are both music related. They are made with the Mens Making cards magazine from ages ago.


Well that's all for today I really must have a look at my e mails then try to have a tidy up before bed. Happy crafting. Thanks to everyone who stops by. I really apreciate all your comments. Happy crafting take care. Love and hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. Your vintage cards is gorgeous Chris. It's a look I can never seem t achieve myself. The men's cards are great too. Red, white and black is such a great colour combination.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three more great cards and the vintage one is so pretty. The man cards are very effective - that juke box takes me back a bit!!

    ReplyDelete