Sunday 5 May 2013

Hi folks hope your having a fun bank holiday weekend. I went out with my friend Pat yesterday into Bolton. She was looking for a outfit for her grandchildrens christening, but didn't manage to find anything. Bolton as just gone down hill with most of the shops closed down and all looking a mess. Not many shops to choose from for our age group. Still got some everyday t shirts, so the day wasn't a total loss.
I feel very tired today, mind you my son was working last night and I had to get Maddi to bed. So it was late before I sat down, I had about an hour watching tv then decided to go to bed.  She woke me up again at 6.30 as her daddy was asleep. She sat and played until 8.30 then we went down for breakfast, then we played , she also wanted to look at all her old baby photo's on the computer. She was so good all weekend ,a darling  treasure.
I have made a birthday card today using a  cd off Joanna Sheen. It's for a very dear friend who I call Dad he loves gardening. He will be 87 next week. I have got him a clock for his garden, it is a birdcage and bird, so hence the little birds on his card. He lives in Yorshire so will have to get it wrapped and posted.
This other card I made on Friday it's another black and white card using die cuts.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday. Happy crafting Hugs x ChrisB

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your friend will just love the gardening themed card and the pretty monochrome bird houses and birds make quite an impact. Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely thoughtful card for your gardening friend Chris. I'm sure he will appreciate it - and the pressie of course. The black and white card is beautiful. Glad you are enjoying the bank holiday weekend.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete