Wednesday 29 May 2013

Homemade Pick of the Day.

Hi folks caught the end of Pick of the Day on C&C today. The new Inkadinkado system  would really like it but can't afford the price. Decided to have a go at making my own system here is a photo of what I used.
Here is my first stamping from it. I'm quite pleased how it worked out. Will make it into a card later.

I also finished a card off today that I started last night. I have made a sewing reel card and used a new set of stamps that I got a several weeks ago from Anna Marie at the Leigh show. This is the first time I have inked them.
Off now for an early night as my Grandaughter is coming to stay tomorrow for 10 days. Happy crafting.
Thanks for calling by. Hugs x ChrisB

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea andbrilliant card you made with your DIY model. Have fun with your Grandaughter
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever of you to work that out Chris and it looks like it works just fine from the results.
    The cotton reel card is a great idea too.
    Hope you have a great time with your grand daughter.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a clever idea Chris, beautiful result too. i'll have to have a go at that. Your cotton reel card is gorgeous too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pick of the day was quite a price and I wasn't sure I'd get a lot of use from it so refrained tis time. Well done for making your own version though - clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris, Don't know what the Inkadinkado product is but I like the card you produced with the DIY kit... lovely.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete