Wednesday 23 November 2011

A no go

Hi after spending 3 hours at the hospital they decided it was a no go with my chemo. I saw the doctor yesterday at the hospital and he said my infection was healing up slowly and he was happy about it. But today they said I couldn't go ahead because of the infection or I could end up worse off. I then had to spend another half hour back in the breast unit, to see the doctor from yesterday again for more antibiotics. Then I waited another 3 hours for transport back home. What a day.
One good thing about it I have managed to write all my cards just have to pay for all the postage now. Dread to think how much that will cost.
Another good thing my new washer is coming tomorrow I will finally be able to catch up with all my washing.
I hope you have all started your Christmas cards. This is the first year I have been organised so early. It was a good job as things have turned out. Happy crafting Hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Poor you having to hang around for so long in the hospital but good news that the infection is clearing up. Well done too for being so organised with your christmas cards.
    Take care - hugs. Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a day indeed christine...hanging around in a hospital isn't much fun but good news that your infection is clearing...and woohoo well done getting all those cards written....big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Christine - boy are you going through it at that hospital. You really shouldn't have to wait all that time for transport home should you.

    Do you have someone to sit with you whilst all this is going on. Could your husband or son see to the washing for you - sounds like you need some pampering.

    Hope you have a better week next week - and thank goodness you had the forethought to take something with you to keep busy

    Best wishes

    lottie

    ReplyDelete