Sunday 6 November 2011

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments. I had a very busy this week at the hospital 5 days out of seven. Inspite of having my breast drained twice this week, Monday and Thursday the dammed thing as filled up again and I am in the same predicament as last week, department shut until Monday . Inspite of being in alot of discomfort I am definatently not going through the same perfomance today. I am definately staying put at home. I had my Body scan and my Bone scan and have to wait for the results now. I also have to go to Christies for a heart test but not got a date for that yet. I start my Chemo on the 23rd November. I have an appointment for tomorrow morning and the way this keeps filling up I bet I'm back again later in the week. I wish the thing would dry up, it's so fustrating .

I have managed to do a bit of crafting. I have made some square boxes and filled them with stocking fillers for my Daughter. I just have to finish decorating them  then I will show you. I have also made a couple of little cards to go with some I made a couple of months ago.
I hope you are all well and having a great weekend. Hugs to you all xx ChrisB

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, what a pain in every sense Chris! Take care and know that there are lots of us out there thinking positive thoughts for you
    Anne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris you are an amazing and positive woman and are coping incredibly well. I am in total awe of you and I just know you can get through all this - although I wish with all my heart that the fluid would not keep returning and that you should not be left to cope with the outcome for a weekend and be in pain.

    I am absolutely thrilled that you have done some crafting and made some boxes - you put me to shame, and I really must stop getting distracted (by reading) and get crafting. You are truly and inspiration, and it's great that you have a passion for crafting that is a great distraction.

    Thinking of you - hope this week is better than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris, What a rotten time you're having and yet you remain positive and come out fighting, you are a total star! So glad you found the energy to craft, it does help to distract from the nasty stuff! Thinking of you and wishing you all the very best, hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to hear you are managing a bit of therapeutic crafting in amongst your troubles - why hospitals don't cater for people who need attention at the weekends I never understand. It seems the only way to get seen is if you are falling down drunk and get carried in off the streets after binge drinking!! Sorry little rant over - seriously I hope they sort your problem quickly - take care and keep crafting.
    Hugs - Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Chris, not again! I agree with Lottie, you are a total inspiration for the important things in life and you are certainly putting me to shame with your crafting. I seem to be getting nowhere fast at the moment and no real reason other than lack of application. I should definitely take a leaf out of your book.

    Keep fighting Chris and don't let the b...... get you down.

    Lots of love
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Chris! So sorry to hear your news! You remain in my thoughts and prayers daily! That pesky infection needs to go away! I'm glad you've started crafting again - that's my therapy! Thank you for updating us all on your condition - it's much easier to do all at once rather than keep typing it over and over for one-at-a-time updates. All of your projects are absolutely gorgeous! You've made some beautiful things that I surely would be proud to say my friend, Chris, made them! You are an inspiration to me! Stay strong, Girlfriend, and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete