Tuesday 29 November 2011

cards at last

Hi although I've not been on the computer much this week. I have been doing a bit of crafting and managed to make some cards at last.
The first card is a new stamp by Debbie Moore aand I have made a card for my friend who loves Angels. It's her birthday soon. I have used Distress inks, gold spray, promarkers and glaze pen.



I've also made another few cards for my friends Christmas card box, they were made using a set that my best friend gave me .They included rub ons, cards, embellishments. I just made quick cards.


The last few are Christmas cards to write and send off.
I am off to the hospital again, I rang them to tell them I still have my infection. They still want me to go and said they might start my chemo. There is a strike on tomorrow so don't know how long it will take them to pick me up and as for getting home I dread to think after all the time I waited last week.
Have fun hopefully will catch up with you all soon. Love and hugs xChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Hi Chris what a stunning card with your new stamp. Hope you get chemo today, sending you hugs
    Anne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've been managing to make some cards - sort of takes the mind of troubles son't you think!! I hope you get on OK at the hospital today and aren't affected by the strike.
    Hugs Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. All fabby :) love the bunny with the brolly xx

    ReplyDelete