Monday 14 November 2011

Snowman and a card.

 Well I have finally got to take a photo of my snowman I made He as a can of men deodorant in the middle for my son. I've got him some more toiletries but not decided hopw to pack them yet.
I've been playing about with some new Urban butterfly papermania stamps. I've used Rock candy, Dusty Concord and Tattered Rose and a green one sorry forgot the name of it. It's a birthday card for a friend.
I've been at the hosptal again as my infection as seemed to spread allover and under my arm. My surgeon wasn't too worried but tryed to get some fluid out and didn't manage it after three attempts. So I have to return again tomorrow for a ultrasound. I've been taking the antibiotics for 4 days now and I thought I might have seen a slight improvement, but to me it looks 10 times worse and is bright red. I'm just praying for some improvement as next week I'm at Christies in Manchester for a heart test then back at Bolton on Tuesday for blood tests then I'm supposed to start my Chemo Wednesday.
Hopefully I might get a bit of crafting done later in the week fingers crossed. Hope you are all doing fine out there and having fun with your crafting. Hope to see you soon. Hugs x ChrisB

3 comments:

  1. Cute way of packaging a gift with the snowman and the butterfly card is beautiful. I fell for those urban stamps - something a bit different from Papermania but liked them all. I hope things improve for you very soon

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    Love the snowman lots of fun!! your card is beautiful too:0)
    Sounds to me like you're having a really difficult time, you have been so brave.
    Look after yourself and big hugs wishing you a very speedy turnaround to beat this infection, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant snowman - how clever to make him fit over a can!

    I am so very sorry to hear that you are having such a rough time with your infection. I sincerely hope that they manage to sort it out pdq. You will be in my thoughts next week.

    ReplyDelete